Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Spring Break

springbreak-1We did a bit of traveling over this spring break. Unfortunately, my allergies took me for a spin and then turned into a sinus infection, which left me somewhat miserable over the entire break. Thanks to that, I didn’t feel like taking a whole lot of pictures, but I did catch a few interesting sights along our travels.

We visited Charleston first, but those were my worst days of sickness, so Mr. Lizard was the only catch I got from there.

 

springbreak-5Then we came home and flew out to Boston, MA. While we were up there, we drove a few hours west to Northfield, MA, to see the birthplace of Dwight L Moody. His grave was also there. Beautiful area with such a view! 

So we were on the road quite a bit, but we enjoyed every minute of it (minus the sick part).

 

springbreak-4
springbreak-8
springbreak-10

springbreak-9

On our way back to Boston from Northfield, we took a scenic route to avoid the major traffic, and one of the tiny, curvy, backroads on which we found ourselves had a pile of rocking horses just sitting on the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere. Crazy and a little creepy, but I like the picture. Haha.

So that’s it. I’ve got some portfolio sneak peeks to share soon, so stay tuned.

No comments: