Monday, February 08, 2016

Creativity Boosted

Sometimes it’s easy to get stuck in a rut in photography. To just get used to shooting certain things or certain styles. Sometimes, I just need it to be fun again…I love fun stuff!

One of my school assignments this semester is to shadow a local photographer, so I did that this past weekend. That was so amazing! I have great teachers at school, and I’ve been in some inspiring classes, but it’s always incredible to get unique perspectives and learn new things. We went down to a local lake (not more than a pond, really), and shot at sunset. It rocked.

I love fresh perspective and energy.

Here are my favorites:

fdavisweb-1000169fdavisweb-1000140fdavisweb-1000244fdavisweb-1000187fdavisweb-1000222fdavisweb-1000217

It’s SO cool how much the sky and light changes in such a short amount of time.

Anyway, it was a totally cool experience…both in coolness factor AND temperature. LOL, my hands were numb when we finished, but I’m a total wuss when it comes to cold weather. It was 47 degrees which was totally not bad. Haha. But still. Incredible.

And now it is time to call it a night. Till next time…

fdavisweb-1000242

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY NICE ...

YOU HAVE DONE A NICE JOB HERE, I HAVE ENJOYED LOOKING AT YOUR IMAGES. GOOD LUCK!!

JOE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT ...



AND NO, I'm NOT A ROBOT.

Always Faith said...

Lol, thank you, David! :)