Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Finally

The finish line is in sight! This is the final semester to my degree in Photographic Technology.

This is the semester when everything gets serious...it's going to be a lot of work, but totally worth it. I'll probably be around quite a bit over the next couple of months since an online presence is on the project list for this last semester. I've been working on getting a gallery set up and will need to start linking everything together next.

Portfolio is a lot of work, but we have a lot of class time assigned to do the work, so I'm hopeful that I'll get it all accomplished on time.

I worked on some ideas today and used my available resources. LOL.

These are just to get a feel for what direction I want to go with this project. I don't know for sure that I'll continue in this direction, but I love how this shows my kids' individual personalities...right now.

They are getting too big. It's sad. And amazing at the same time.

To be continued....

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love! I didn't know she played flute! Cool.